Okay, thank you, thank you to Tam, Sally Q and Helen MH for this lovely award.
And in return here's a bit about me:
1) Where is your mobile phone? Downstairs, I just heard it go ping.
2)Where is your significant other? At work and possibly reading this
3)Your hair colour? Ask my hairdresser - I just known that it's a number not a name
4)Your mother? B&B landlady is her latest incarnation, which I can't wait to see
5) Your father? In Italy (and possibly reading this)
6) Your favorite thing? My daughter (is it alright to call her a thing?)
7) Your dream last night? Being exposed in a public toilet. A recurring theme, this time the walls collapsed around me one by one.
8) Your dream/goal? To have a novel published.
9) The room you're in? We call it 'the study, but its really a glorified landing that is also home to drying washing, stuff that needs to go up to the next floor and our harmonium
10)Your hobby? Writing, running, making stuff
11) Your fear? Illness (in me and in others)
12) Where do you want to be in 6 years? On the shelves in Waterstones
13) Where were you last night? Woodcraft Folk - We had an Australian themed night - Had a serious discussion about land rights and emigration, then painted our faces, made boomerangs, and told stories
Edited to add: This is a kids group that I help to run, just in case you were thinking it was some bizarre cult
14) What you're not? Patient
15) One of your wish-list items? A gadget that will give me (genuinely) free unlimited access to the internet and will fit in my pocket, yet will also magically have a (genuinely) usable keyboard for me to tip tap on.
16) Where you grew up? North Yorkshire and North East coast
17) The last thing you did? Coffee and chat with friends this morning after we'd dropped the kids at school
18) What are you wearing? My favourite stripey velevet skirt and a purple top and socks with holes in
19) Your TV? Very small
20) Your pets? Old saggy cat
21) Your computer? Temperamental
22) Your mood? Up. It's Friday. Enjoyed my coffee time this morning, looking forward to writing all day then people coming round this evening for supper
23) Missing someone? Often
24) Your car? Smells
25) Something you're not wearing? Sunglasses
26) Favorite store? Charity shop
27) Your summer? Gorgeous. Relaxed, fun, but too short
28) Love someone? Lots
29) Your favorite colour? Blue, unless it's food
30) When is the last time you laughed? This morning over coffee
31) Last time you cried? I'm prone to tears spilling over all sorts of stuff but I haven't had a full on bawling session for ages.
I need to pass this on and having had a look around realised that most of the blogs I read have already been awarded it. I love lots of blogs and could just give it to you all but I've narrowed it down to the five that I always read as soon as Google Reader tells me they've posted something new - Spiral Skies, Karen, Womag, Helen MH and Sally